Monday, August 22, 2016

Book Birthday News

Just a few days ago, Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen celebrated it's first birthday. So much has changed for me in the past twelve months, and I have each of you, my readers, to thank for that. Because my dear Elizabeth enjoys such popularity, I have been able to focus on my novels instead of splitting my time between that and freelance work. It is clear how much of a difference this has made, because the second in the Plantagenet Embers series has recently been released as well.

Between Kindle, paperback, and audio books, more than 21,000 copies of Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen have been downloaded or shipped to 12 different countries. I would never have been bold enough to set a goal like this for myself, so, again, I thank you all for helping Elizabeth exceed my expectations.

I especially want to thank everyone who has written a review. Here is a wonderful recent review at David's Book Blurg. If you have written a review, please link to it in the comments below.

I hope that you are also enjoying Margaret Pole's story. It has been given 5-stars by Reading the Ages, and I look forward to reading your reviews as well. The Plantagenet Embers trilogy will be complete with the story of Mary I in Queen of Martyrs, scheduled for release in spring 2017.


Upcoming Event

If you are in the Grand Rapids area, I would love to meet some of you in person! I will be participating in Local Author Night at Schuler Books on September 8th at 7pm. This is your opportunity to pick up a signed copy of Faithful Traitor and hang out with a few awesome authors for the evening.

Guest Blog at English Historical Fiction Authors

I also have a post today at EHFA, where Faithful Traitor is the Book of the Day. In this article, I have taken a look at Margaret Pole's coat of arms and what the colors, symbols, and designs all indicate about this great lady. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment